I am currently welcoming new patients for therapy, medication management or both. We can meet in person or by video.
As a board-certified psychiatrist, I am a physician trained in treating mental illness with both medication and talk therapy. My education included four years of medical school after college, and six years of additional psychiatric training. I am also furthering my education as an advanced training candidate with the CG Jung Institute of Colorado.
Video appointments can take place by clicking here at the time of an appointment. No sign up or download is required, but internet connection is.
My specialties include:
- Anxiety, including panic attacks
- PTSD/Trauma/Dissociative Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Medical Diploma from Creighton University School of Medicine, 2004
- Residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, 2008
- Fellowship in Trauma and Dissociative Disorders at Sheppard Pratt Hospital, 2008-2010
- Board Certification in Adult Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, since 2009
- Board Certification in Public and Community Psychiatry by the American Association of Community
- Advanced Training Candidate of the C.G. Jung Institute of Colorado, a fully accredited program via the International Association for Analytical Psychology, since 2018