I am a board-certified psychiatrist. Psychiatrists are physicians trained in treating mental illness with both medication and talk therapy. My education included four years of medical school after college, and six years of additional psychiatric training.
If you are interested in becoming a new patient, please review my Policies and Rates. Then email me at RutledgeMD@protonmail.com Be sure to include your name, phone number, and whether you are seeking talk therapy, medication management or both. A Good Faith Estimate is available upon request.
Video appointments can take place by clicking here at the time of an appointment. No sign up or download is required, but internet connection is.
My dog, Lily, is my partner in the office. She is a fox terrier who would love to sit on your lap or play with her toy with you.
My specialties include:
- Anxiety, including panic attacks
- PTSD/Trauma/Dissociative Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Medical Diploma from Creighton University School of Medicine, 2004
- Residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, 2008
- Fellowship in Trauma and Dissociative Disorders at Sheppard Pratt Hospital, 2008-2010
- Board Certification in Adult Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, since 2009
- Board Certification in Public and Community Psychiatry by the American Association of Community
- Training Candidate of the C.G. Jung Institute of Colorado, a fully accredited program via the International Association for Analytical Psychology, since 2018