I am a psychiatrist treating adults in Littleton, Colorado. I have over a decade of experience, and I am board certified in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. I am also Board Certified in Public and Community Psychiatry by the American Association of Community Psychiatrists. I remain passionate about mental health, and I look forward to connecting with you as a whole person to identify how we can meet your goals.
My dog, Lily, is my partner in the office. She’s a fox terrier who would love to sit on your lap or play with her toy with you.
- Comprehensive evaluation of psychiatric complaints, including physical and psychiatric components
- Recommendation, prescription and monitoring of psychiatric medication
- Talk therapy, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Diagnoses include:
- Anxiety, including panic attacks
- PTSD/Trauma/Dissociative Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder
I am not in network with any insurance plans. I have opted not to accept insurance plans in order to avoid external limitations on what I believe to be the best treatment for my patients. This means I do not have to rush through your visits, nor limit the number of sessions if we feel more are indicated. You will find my rates comparable to other experienced psychiatrists in the area, and many insurance plans will reimburse a portion of this as an out of network benefit. You can also get reimbursed from your health savings account (HSA) or flexible spending account (FSA) for these visits.
- Initial 75 minute session: $350
- Follow up 45 minute therapy/complicated med sessions: $200; therapy at least every two weeks: $175
- Follow up 20-30 minute med session: $125